About Me

Tuesday 6 March 2012

REBEL to be remade in Tamil


Here's news on Our Darling's Upcoming Movie REBEL.Raghava Lawrence.,The choreographeractor-director, who is currently working on Rebel with Prabhas, Tamannaah and Deeksha Seth, is keen on remaking the same in Tamil.A well-informed source reveals, "Lawrence will be playing the lead in the Tamil version of Rebel, and will be directing the film himself.

Meanwhile, he's also launching his brother in his next Tamil-Telugu bilingual,Muni 3.

Lawrence says, "The groundwork for the sequel to Muni and Kaanchana is on. My brother will be doing a special dance number in it, and he will play a full-fledged character in my next. I've about a month's work left on Rebel. Once I'm done with it, I will start finalizing the cast and crew for Muni 3 And Going to confirm the remake of REBEL in TAMIL."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...